Page 13 / 43
DSCF1402

Perhaps some of the 'rock' found its way to the garden from Parlington Hall as it clearly shows signs of a previous use as masonry. The Dell was commenced in 1912 some seven years after Parlington was left abandoned, interestingly the original Dell incorporated a Fernery, Parlington had a very sizeable circular glazed fernery.

September 18, 2005 14:18:15