The Hall around 1880, the Drawing room and Conservatory to the fore. The only remaining parts are behind the tree in the middle distance. The foreground is now lost in a cherry plantation, which covers most of the picture from around two thirds along the Drawing Room.
[From an original kindly contributed by Mr R Sudderdean of Garforth Historical Society]
May, 2005 Scan date, source unknown.